Puppy Training School
Mozart Drive community centre
DUE TO THE CURRENT COVID OUTBREAK, ALL COMMUNITY CENTRES HAVE BEEN CLOSED
CLASSES HAVE NOW BEEN TRANSFERRED TO AN ONLINE PLATFORM VIA VIDEO LINK
A 6 week training course designed for puppies aged between 7 and 18 months old
By using reward based training methods, you and your puppy will learn a variety of new skills to help your pup grow into a confident, happy and well trained dog!
What we will cover
- How a dog learns new skills - the science of dog training
- The importance of mental stimulation
- Clicker training
- Impulse control
- Walking on a loose lead
- Look at me
- Go to mat/bed/blanket
- No jumping
- Leave it
- Target training
Classes cost £60 for 6 weeks of training
What to bring
- Puppy Training School uses reward based training methods, so please bring along some of your dogs favourite treats. Training treats can be provided.
- If you have a clicker, please bring it along. If not, a clicker can be provided.
- Your puppy should be brought on a flat collar or harness with a lead. We do not advocate the use of choke chains, and discourage the use of slip leads.
- Water will be provided.
Click HERE for class rules