Puppy Training School
Birchgrove community centre
A 6 week training course designed for puppies aged between 7 and 18 months old
The next class will begin Saturday 18th January, 4.30pm
By using reward based training methods, you and your puppy will learn a variety of new skills to help your pup grow into a confident, happy and well trained dog!
What we will cover
- How a dog learns new skills - the science of dog training
- The importance of mental stimulation
- Brain games to keep your puppy entertained
- Clicker training
- Impulse control
- Walking on a loose lead
- Look at me
- Go to mat/bed/blanket
- No jumping
- Leave it
- Target training
Classes cost £60 for 6 weeks of training
What to bring
- Puppy Training School uses reward based training methods, so please bring along some of your dogs favourite treats. Training treats can be provided.
- If you have a clicker, please bring it along. If not, a clicker can be provided.
- Your puppy should be brought on a flat collar or harness with a lead. We do not advocate the use of choke chains, and discourage the use of slip leads.
- Water will be provided.
Click HERE for class rules